Wednesday, November 28, 2012

[Vote] File hosting site...



Dear Visitors, I am confused and i need your help!
My Goal is to provide you with small size videos and upload them to a file hosting site that YOU like.

I am having a problem with uploading to Mediafire . Sadly since my account is a free account in MF there are so many limits like how much space they give me for a free account (50 GB, and i've already used 45 GB :/ )how much download traffic they can give me per month (10 GB) and split files (.part1, .part2 files) are limited ...etc

It's messing up all the links for the files i uploaded and there is not much i can do...

How you can help:

1- Tell me if you would like me to upload to another file hosting site (Rapidshare, wikiupload, Filesend .. etc) for me Rapidshare is what works best.

2- Donate so i can buy more space for MF?

Please tell me what you think...

7 comments:

  1. For me, I prefer rapidshare next to MF.
    Pls update the drama May Queen...tnx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything thats comfortable with you. Can you please continue updating and sub dream high 1 and 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to update your dramas? or are you busy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..I came across your website while searching for Reply 1997 to download. Thanks for providing the links..It helps a lot. I don't know if this will help but why don't u try to check for 1fichier.com. I don;t know if you have to pay for it but I prefer to download from there. Thank you once again!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. zippyshare quite good. or 2shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Thank you for uploading all these great dramas. I also think zippyshare or 2shared are good as well but it's really up to your reference. Otherwise, I can help donate a bit.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete